School is out and summer is in! And, there is nowhere better to enjoy summer activities than Tennessee’s beautiful state parks. There is a state park within an hour’s drive of just about anywhere in Tennessee. Several of the most beautiful state parks in Tennessee are located in our 12th …
Rhea native John Blevins, pictured left, was the featured speaker at the recent meeting of the Rhea County Historical and Genealogical Society. After being introduced by Historical Society Program Chairman Ralph Green, pictured right, Blevins addressed the group on Rhea County history from …
The Rhea County Sheriff’s Department [RCSD] recently announced that a portion of Highway 68 in north Rhea County will be one lane in the coming weeks for repair.
Athletes representing Rhea of Sunshine traveled to Nashville, Tenn. May 17-18 to compete in the annual State Special Olympic Games and several returned home to Rhea County with medals for their efforts in the event.
An incredible season for Rhea County’s State-qualifying tennis players came to a disappointing end on Thursday. Sarah Edwards (singles) along with Kyle Shaver and Brandon Newell (doubles) were unable to return to Evensville with the finish they had anticipated.
The biggest week of the year for spring sports in the state of Tennessee has arrived as the TSSAA hosts Spring Fling at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro. Athletes from across the state will battle for the ultimate prize in Tennessee prep sports.
Your children or grandchildren have questions about God, although they may not be asking. That may be because they don’t know what to ask. Children and adults will leave church behind every Sunday and the work of God with His people and enter into the land of secular fundamentalism with its …
Four Seasons Garden Club met in the Master Gardeners’ building at Rhea County Fairgrounds on Tuesday, June 3, where Rhea County Master Gardener Association President Eddie Starring graciously shared his knowledge of plant propagation.
- Drive for Greatness: States with the Best Drivers
- Odom dishes on Mizzou recruiting, NCAA appeal and the Stanley Cup champs
- JUCO wide receiver commits to Missouri football
- 'Ask Hub Arkush:' How does Montgomery affect Tarik Cohen's role in Chicago Bears offense?
- Chicago Bears sign top pick David Montgomery to rookie contract
- Dave Matter: Can college basketball thrive despite its talent exodus?
- After wasted 2018, Packers receiver Trevor Davis draws positive reviews during offseason practices
- Packers training camp opens July 25; 16 practices scheduled to be open to the public
- Jimmy Michael Lawson (49)
- Rhea actress lands roll in Oprah Winfrey Network series
- Michael Steven Wilson (63)
- Linda J. Chattin (73)
- Kimberly Suzanne Arnold (44)
- Rhea man pleads guilty to child rape
- Thomas Richard McCabe (72)
- Rhea Review editor facing drug charges
- Earline “Mimi” Mobley (91)
- Rising freshmen anglers win first place in Bassmaster tourney
Parents and coaches were unhappy with a call made by the 13-year-old umpire during a Little League baseball game, according to the Lakewood Police Department. They then stormed the field and began punching each other as the 7-year-old players looked on.