As I am starting into the my “twilight years” (whatever that means I really have no clue), I am noticing more and more of our friends are taking on the task of caring for their aging parents or close family members. It is one of those things that will happen to most of us, we will be the car…
It seems like forever since I have sat down to write this column but in reality it’s been just a few weeks. But I can honestly say it was the best fully pack four weeks and my heart is full of amazing memories because my Grandbaby Girl (she just turned four years old and I will always refer …
Since this is the Fourth of July weekend I am sure most of you will be attending some sort of celebration with family and friends or maybe taking advantage of the long weekend to get some projects completed. Enjoy!!
The older I get the harder this father’s day article is to write. It forces me to take a hard look at the years since my dad passed away and it makes me realize that someday my life too will only be a memory to those I love.
Since it’s summertime, one of the most anticipated adult activities is the high school reunion. I came here from a very large town, we had at least seven high schools within a 25-mile radius and that was 40 something years ago. I have never been invited back to any reunion, I have never even…
Since I wasn’t able to write my mother’s day article because I had been attacked by the “sinus virus” for the second time this season, I decided to do it this week, as my mom always says “better late than never”.
With all the bunnies and chicks on each and every tad bit of advertisement for this time of year, for me it is the official sign of spring no matter what the weather man says.
May I just send some major kudos to Dayton City School for that beautiful flag that waves above their school. It is a perfect reminder of all those that have fought for and the many that have given their lives for our freedom. Every time I pass and see it waving proudly in the breeze, I get …
We are less than a month into the official winter season and everything warm and cozy is on clearance. I have barely had enough time to wrap my head around the fact that it is supposed to be this crazy cold outside. I am the kind of girl that doesn’t mind it being cold as long as there is so…
I am convinced that this is the year that some of the major businesses in America finally listened to me. Well, maybe not me but they sure seemed to have changed some of their evil ways.
- 'Penny Plan' falls as national debt exceeds $21.5 trillion
- Dave Bautista 'didn't care' if defending James Gunn caused problems
- 'Ask Hub Arkush:' How does Montgomery affect Tarik Cohen's role in Chicago Bears offense?
- Aaron Rodgers' rave reviews of Packers receiver Jake Kumerow show no sign of stopping
- Tom Oates: Play of Packers' backup quarterbacks a red flag so far in offseason
- Kid Cudi cast in Bill and Ted reboot
- Sophie Turner: Don't expect superhero tropes in Dark Phoenix
- Sienna Miller: I have an intuitive reaction to scripts
- Jimmy Michael Lawson (49)
- Linda J. Chattin (73)
- Michael Steven Wilson (63)
- Rhea man pleads guilty to child rape
- Elzo Joseph Newport (60)
- Rhea Review editor facing drug charges
- Velma Ethel Elizabeth Roark (86)
- Robert “Bob” Joseph Bennett (89)
- Savor TVT’s production of ‘Savannah Sipping Society’ beginning June 22
- Flat-earth Anyone?