As I am starting into the my “twilight years” (whatever that means I really have no clue), I am noticing more and more of our friends are taking on the task of caring for their aging parents or close family members. It is one of those things that will happen to most of us, we will be the car…
It seems like forever since I have sat down to write this column but in reality it’s been just a few weeks. But I can honestly say it was the best fully pack four weeks and my heart is full of amazing memories because my Grandbaby Girl (she just turned four years old and I will always refer …
Since this is the Fourth of July weekend I am sure most of you will be attending some sort of celebration with family and friends or maybe taking advantage of the long weekend to get some projects completed. Enjoy!!
The older I get the harder this father’s day article is to write. It forces me to take a hard look at the years since my dad passed away and it makes me realize that someday my life too will only be a memory to those I love.
Since it’s summertime, one of the most anticipated adult activities is the high school reunion. I came here from a very large town, we had at least seven high schools within a 25-mile radius and that was 40 something years ago. I have never been invited back to any reunion, I have never even…
Since I wasn’t able to write my mother’s day article because I had been attacked by the “sinus virus” for the second time this season, I decided to do it this week, as my mom always says “better late than never”.
With all the bunnies and chicks on each and every tad bit of advertisement for this time of year, for me it is the official sign of spring no matter what the weather man says.
May I just send some major kudos to Dayton City School for that beautiful flag that waves above their school. It is a perfect reminder of all those that have fought for and the many that have given their lives for our freedom. Every time I pass and see it waving proudly in the breeze, I get …
We are less than a month into the official winter season and everything warm and cozy is on clearance. I have barely had enough time to wrap my head around the fact that it is supposed to be this crazy cold outside. I am the kind of girl that doesn’t mind it being cold as long as there is so…
I am convinced that this is the year that some of the major businesses in America finally listened to me. Well, maybe not me but they sure seemed to have changed some of their evil ways.
- Walter Hill principal’s lawyer says her family is ‘shocked’ at district’s actions
- Investigations continue even though court clears Walter Hill educators
- Nebraska walk-on kicker Waldoch no longer with Husker program
- Dave Matter: Read his chat Q-&-A for updates on Mizzou football, basketball and recruiting
- Christina Aguilera confirms new music for Mulan
- Poll: Sanders has commanding lead over Democratic rivals in California
- LSU student arrested for allegedly joyriding on, damaging Tiger Stadium's field
- Kavana Rum Announces Partnership with Country Music's Jacob Bryant
- HAMPTON SCORES 38 IN RCHS WIN
- Melody Dawn Purser (50)
- Madisson Jordan bids farewell as 2019 Miss Spring City
- Rev. James Merrill Kultau
- Lisa June Lasley (54)
- Nathan Caldwell: Southern Railway’s Master Chef
- EAGLES BATTLE, BOW OUT IN DISTRICT 6-AAA TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINAL GAME
- EAGLE WRESTLERS COMPETE AT STATE TOURNEY
- Tate Sneed (82)
- The Dotys: A St. Valentine’s Day love story
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.