More people who say they’re victims of sexual abuse at the hands of Wyoming clergymen have come forward since the release in early June of a list of 11 men who the Diocese of Cheyenne deemed had faced substantiated accusations of abuse.
- As Packers proceed with caution, could Aaron Rodgers’ sore back keep him sidelined for the entire preseason?
- Oakland Raiders GM Mike Mayock on Antonio Brown: 'It's time for him to be all in or all out'
- Brewers give up eight home runs to Nationals, lose series
- Chicago Bears waive Fry, making Eddy Pineiro — for now — last kicker standing to replace Cody Parkey
- Ten children have been fatally shot in St. Louis this summer. So far, police have made just one arrest.
- NRA president says NRA, gun owners "under attack" in wake of shootings
- Federal judge overturns Wisconsin Medicaid provision barring transgender surgery
- President Trump is spending more money on Facebook ads in Texas than in any other state
- City to apply for $1.5M park grant
- Rhea man facing child rape indictment
- Dorn studies to be Navy operations specialist
- Shaver family holds reunion, awards scholarships
- Yager schedules Rhea County Town Hall Meeting in Dayton
- Billie Coulter Garrison
- Thomas Aaron Crawley (90)
- Samuel ‘Sam’ Wallace Rusbridge (72)
- Rhea County History From W.G. Allen
- Highway 30 repairs may take three more months