Rhea Middle School has partnered with the Make A Wish foundation for a fundraiser run. The event will be held at Rhea Middle School track (Rhea County Fairgrounds area) on August 24, 2019. Day of sign ups and Pre-registered check-ins will start at 6 a.m. with the 5K race slated for 7:30 a.m.

The cost to participate in the race is $30 per runner. 70 percent of all proceeds from the event will go to the Make A Wish Foundation. The remaining 30 percent will benefit the RMS cross-country team. An online registration form can be found at https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Evensville/RheaCountyMakeAWish5k

RMS Cross County invites the community to come out and support the young men and women in the Cross Country program and help them make a difference by also helping those that are helped by Make A Wish.

Donations of healthy snacks, waters, prizes for top finishers, etc. are welcome as are volunteers to help facilitate operations on race day. Contact RMS head coach Madalyn Newby at mnewby@rheacounty.onmicrosoft.com for details.