The Dayton City Council announced Wednesday during a special-called meeting that the city has agreed to sell the old IAC building, accessible via Highway 60 and Black Oak Ridge Road, to Total Technical Solutions LLC.
In March, Chattanooga State made the decision to shift spring and summer instruction from traditional, on-campus classes to online.
The Town of Spring City recently released new protocols in light of Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee’s recent decision to slowly start reopening the economy.
Rhea County High School Principal Jesse Messimer will be leaving his post as principal of the high school to take another position in the county school system, officials said on Friday.
The Rhea Community Center, otherwise known as RC3, recently held its annual Strawberry Chase with a slight change to the format this year.
Maddie Taylor became the latest Rhea County High School (RCHS) student athlete to ink her national letter of intent, as she recently signed her papers to become a member of the Union College (Ky.) Bulldogs’ track team.
WILLIAMSBURG, KY— The H.N. Berger Award honors a male student from the senior class at University of the Cumberlands who demonstrates outstanding leadership and service to the University and to the larger community as a whole. Recipient must also demonstrate sound academic achievements.
“Ice Cream” or “I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream” is a popular song, first published in 1927; words and music were by Howard Johnson, Billy Moll and Robert King. The song was successful in the late 1920’s as a novelty song, and then became a traditional jazz standard. Howeve…
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, June 1: Here's what we know
- Analysis: Ranking the intrigue of each game on Wyoming's schedule
- Paul Dano: The Batman script is 'really powerful'
- Alec Baldwin to star in Rust
- JK Simmons could return for 2 future Spider-Man films after penning Marvel deal
- John Wick: Chapter 4 to feature unused Parabellum scenes
- Arizona Wildcats land Mission Viejo offensive lineman JT Hand for 2021
- 'We must do better': Auburn athletics speaks out against racial injustice during weekend of protests
- PENDLETON WINS H.N. BERGER AWARD
- Coronavirus cases in Arizona, mapped by county: May 27
- Pennington named pastor of Dayton First United Methodist
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Farm workers asymptomatic, in isolation after testing positive for COVID-19
- FLW TO HOST FREE HIGH SCHOOL FISHING MINI-CAMP IN JUNE
- TAYLOR SIGNS WITH UNION COLLEGE
- Ronnie Howard “Hippy” Jordan Jr.
- James W. “Jimmy” Harrison Jr.
- RC3 HOLDS VIRTUAL STRAWBERRY CHASE
- Arizona OLB coach Andy Buh on returning to his roots, boosting the pass rush and projecting a ‘monster year’ for one Wildcat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio praised his daughter Chiara after her arrest while participating in a protest over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.