Dayton City School Band is pleased to announce six students placed in the East Tennessee Band and Orchestra Association’s annual Regional Junior Honor Band. After an audition process, the Honor Band students rehearsed for two days before performing a community concert at Cleveland Middle Sch…
The American Red Cross has an urgent need for blood and platelet donors to give now to ensure blood is available for medical treatments and emergencies during the holiday season.
A Spring City man wanted for theft was found hiding in a clothes dryer and fought deputies when they tried to remove him from the dryer, according to an arrest report on file at the Rhea County Sheriff’s Department.
During the regular Friday Dayton Rotary Club meeting Program Chairman and Army Col. (retired) Brock Harris introduced the “distinguished and outstanding guest,” Maj. General Terry “Max” Haston.
Rhea’s Kaylor leads defense in East/West All-Star game
Lady Warriors fly past Calvary Lady Eagles
After dropping a heartbreaker on the road at Cumberland County Tuesday night, Rhea County’s Golden Eagles soared past Hixson, 70-54, and improved to 2-0 at home on the year.
- 3 and out: Breaking down the Bears' 24-17 win over the Packers
- Hub Arkush: Suddenly, the Chicago Bears are champions again
- Saints playoff picture: New Orleans gets massive boost with Rams' shocking loss to Eagles
- Up-and-down Pelicans fall to Heat in 102-96 loss Sunday night in New Orleans
- Chicago Bears HC Nagy not apologizing for trickery
- Tom Oates: Packers' fourth-quarter collapse in Chicago just latest failure in frustrating season
- Jingle Bowls: How the Tigers balance the holidays and bowl prep
- Trubisky helps Chicago Bears turn tables on Packers
- Work progresses on justice center
- Dayton greenway project put on hold
- Jack Kimble Phillips (87)
- Drive-thru Christmas light display still underway
- Maryann Ella Smortz Moore (72)
- Betty Edwards (71)
- Report: Wanted man found hiding in clothes dryer
- Katherine Elizabeth Howerton (90)
- RETC, state officials warn of invasive species threat
- Robert “Bobby” Earl Howard Sr. (82)