At the outset of 2019, Thrive Regional Partnership welcomed seven new trustees to its board that reflect growing representation and leadership across the tri-state, 16-county greater Chattanooga region.
Remote Area Medical [RAM] — a major non-profit provider of mobile medical clinics delivering free, high-quality, dental, vision and medical care to underserved and uninsured individuals — is returning to Evensville on March 9-10.
County finance committee officials said they are keeping an eye on county debt after discussing the issue at a county finance committee meeting on Monday, Feb. 4.
A Rhea County man who was indicted in December and facing 30 charges related to child rape case will now face additional charges after another victim came forward near the start of the new year, according to local law enforcement.
For the second straight year, Rhea County will send four wrestlers to the annual TSSAA 3A State wrestling tournament at the Williamson County Agricultural Expo Arena.
Kaleb Laws shines in home finale with double-double
The Golden Eagle cagers pieced together one of their better showings of the season Friday night but came up empty in crunch time as Warren County’s Pioneers grinded out the 74-64 triumph over Rhea County.
As one views the Kayser-Roth building today, it is hard to imagine the hustle and bustle of a progressive manufacturing business of yesterday. The once humming machines are not only idle, but are gone from the structure, having been shipped back to corporate headquarters in North Carolina. W…
There are several cherry recipes in the paper this week because as I was thinking about Presidents’ Day it just seemed a natural thing to do, but I think I mostly put them in because I never think about a cherry pie but that I go back in my mind across the years to a raw February day at Morg…
Around the Town
- Missouri wrestling nearly plays upset on Senior Day
- Vilches debuts long jump in victory for MU track and field
- Missouri softball extends win streak to five with victories over UMass and Iowa
- Too many turnovers cost Mizzou at Ole Miss
- Misner and Missouri bullpen come up clutch in Tigers’ first win of the season
- Pelicans star Antony Davis gets open and blunt about trade rumors during All-Star weekend
- After historic victory, Mizzou women host Lady Vols in another SEC clash
- Don't fret New Orleans; Anthony Davis promises 'heartwarming message' on Instagram when he leaves
- Nokian Tyres now hiring for Dayton plant
- Police: New victim comes forward in child rape case
- James Earl Silcox (68)
- Woman allegedly tried to smuggle drugs into jail
- Glen Roger Long (68)
- Finance director announces retirement
- National Signing Day: Golden Eagle trio make their college plans official
- Rhea County wrestling is State bound!
- Billy Joe Jordan (88)
- William Paul Byrd (78)