Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS As Required by TCA 30-2-306 Estate of Grace Inez Pullin , Deceased Case # 72CHI-2014-PR-2307 Notice is Hereby Given that on the 23 rd day of October, 2014, Letters Testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the Estate of Grace Inez Pullin deceased, who died on August 27, 2014 were issued to the undersigned by the Rhea County Chancery Court, Court of Rhea County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and non-resident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against his/her Estate are required to file the same with the Clerk of the above named Court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2) otherwise their claims will be forever barred: (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this notice if the creditor received an actual copy of this notice to creditors at least sixty (60) days before date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publications (or posting); or (B) Sixty (60) days from the date the creditor received an actual copy of the notice to creditors, if the creditor received the copy of the notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A); or Twelve (12) months from the decedent 's date of death All persons indebted to the above Estate must come forward and make proper settlement with the undersigned at once. This 23 rd day of October 2014. Executor, Administrator: Patricia P. Burton Attorney for Estate: Linda B. Hall By: John Fine, Rhea County Clerk & Master Rhea County Chancery Court 1475 Market Street, Suite #301 Dayton, Tennessee 37321 (423) 775-7806 Insertion Dates: October 29 & November 5, 2014
- Wanting to avoid the 'what-if,' Lincoln Christian grad Bubak will transfer to NU as a walk-on
- Steven M. Sipple: As Tampa buzzes with NFL excitement, a Fremont native keeps even keel
- David Ayer says Suicide Squad was 'beaten into a comedy'
- Tara Reid wants to win an Oscar
- Tom Oates: Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine has a short lease with players
- Farley in no rush to bring Panthers back to campus
- Former Wisconsin Badgers RB Bradrick Shaw transferring to Cal
- MU Athletics cutting $5 million with layoffs and salary reductions
- TAYLOR SIGNS WITH UNION COLLEGE
- PENDLETON WINS H.N. BERGER AWARD
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Farm workers asymptomatic, in isolation after testing positive for COVID-19
- RC3 HOLDS VIRTUAL STRAWBERRY CHASE
- Pennington named pastor of Dayton First United Methodist
- FLW TO HOST FREE HIGH SCHOOL FISHING MINI-CAMP IN JUNE
- Jerry T. Smith (78)
- Ronnie Howard “Hippy” Jordan Jr.
- Arizona OLB coach Andy Buh on returning to his roots, boosting the pass rush and projecting a ‘monster year’ for one Wildcat
- RCHS STUDENT ATHLETES INK PAPERS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.