James W. “Jimmy” Harrison Jr., 82, died Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at Rhea Medical Center.
James Carl “J.C. Jenkins, 81, passed away Saturday, May 16, 2020, doing what he loved. He was born Feb. 18, 1939, in Rhea County. JC was a retired furnace operator with Roane Electric Furnace. He was a member of Cardiff Baptist Church and a lifetime member of Rockwood Lodge No. 408 F. & …
Johnathon Micheal Arrowood, 31, of Knoxville, Tenn., and formerly of Tellico Plains, Tenn., passed away Thursday, May 14, 2020, at his home. He was born May 20, 1988. He was a graduate of Tellico Plains High School and was a devoted single father. His boys were his whole world.
Paralee Sue “Mott” McDonald, 95 of Dayton, passed away early Friday morning, May 15, 2020 at Life Care Center of Rhea County. Mott was born on July 30, 1924, in Rhea County, the daughter of the late Boss and Elizabeth Caraway Mitchell. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Cedrick M…
Gerald Robert “Bob” Ivory Jr., 93, of Kingston, Tenn., passed away Tuesday, May 12, 2020, at his home. He was born Nov. 9, 1926 in Altoona, Penn. He was an avid photographer who owned Ivory Studio in Dayton, Harriman and Oak Ridge.
- Frost plays down competitive advantage, points to safety as chief concern as players return
- CHEERS TO CLASS OF 2020
- EAGLE FOOTBALL BEGINS SUMMER WORKOUTS JUNE 1
- OPENING NIGHT A SUCCESS AT MOUNTAIN VIEW RACEWAY
- Could the Huskers turn to the junior college ranks to fill their final 2020 scholarship spot?
- Amid civil unrest, Packers players speak out, hope for change
- Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren announces anti-hate, anti-racism coalition
- Tennessee House passes Second Amendment sanctuary resolution
- Coronavirus cases in Arizona, mapped by county: May 27
- Ronnie Howard “Hippy” Jordan Jr.
- Pennington named pastor of Dayton First United Methodist
- James W. “Jimmy” Harrison Jr.
- PENDLETON WINS H.N. BERGER AWARD
- Arizona OLB coach Andy Buh on returning to his roots, boosting the pass rush and projecting a ‘monster year’ for one Wildcat
- CHEERS TO CLASS OF 2020
- RCHS STUDENT ATHLETES INK PAPERS
- RCHS GRADUATION SET FOR MAY 29
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Farm workers asymptomatic, in isolation after testing positive for COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Robert Joseph Blaylock, 82, of Dayton, passed away at his home early Friday morning, May 1, 2020. He was born on July 29, 1937 in Dayton, the son of the late Fred Joseph Blaylock and Annie Melissa Montgomery Blaylock. He was also preceded in death by his son, James Robert Blaylock; two grand…
Eunice Lee Sneed, 89, of Peachtree City, Ga., and formerly of Hixson, Tenn., and Evensville, passed away at Piedmont Fayette Hospital in Fayetteville, Ga., Wednesday afternoon, April 22, 2020. Eunice was born on July 24, 1930, in Dayton, the son of the late Martha Ruby Sneed Johnson, and gua…
Kathylean Cowley McDonald passed away of natural causes and ascended into heaven to be with her Lord on Sunday, April 19, 2020, at the blessed age of 90 years. She was affectionately known as “Katie” or “Miss Katie” by friends and “Katie Mama” by her children, grandchildren, and relatives. K…
Earlene Marie Wolfe, 58, of Dayton, passed away Tuesday morning, April 21, 2020, at her home in Dayton. She was born in Tiptonville, Tenn., on June 23, 1961, the daughter of the late Howard and Ruby Whitlock Burlison.
William Archie Early, 92 of Dayton, passed away at Rhea Medical Center early Saturday morning, April 18, 2020. Bill was born in Chattanooga, Tenn., on Oct. 24, 1927, the son of the late Charlie and Grizzie Blankenship Early. He was also preceded in death by his brothers, Kenneth Early and Wa…
Loyd Wesley Dorn, 85, went to be with the Lord Sunday, April 12, 2020, at his home in Sale Creek, Tenn., with his family by his side. His passion was farming and spending time with his family.
Billy Jack Arnold, 72, of Spring City, died Friday April 10, 2020 at his residence. He was born on Sept. 28, 1947, in Chattanooga, Tenn., to the late Thomas W. and Julia Molene Cox Arnold. Billy graduated from Central High School and then served his country in the U.S. Army. He worked for 25…
Marilyn Jean Monday, 67, of Dayton, went to be with her Lord and Savior on her birthday, Thursday, April 9, 2020, in Dayton. Marilyn was born on April 9, 1953, in Dayton the daughter of the late James Junior and Margaret Ellen Holden Raper. She was also preceded in death by her grandparents,…
Amos Allen Langston, 90, of Graysville, went to be with his Lord early Sunday morning, April 5, 2020 at his home. Allen was born in Graysville on Feb. 22, 1930, the son of the late Homer and Edna Goins Langston. He was also preceded in death by his grandson, Tony Karnes; and his brother, Car…