Rhea County Community Center (RC3) Summer Happenings
RC3 Volleyball open gym
Every Tuesday/Thursday at 10 – 11:30 a.m. in June and July
Girls 3rd- high school—$20 members or $35 non-members for entire summer
RC3 Free Soccer Clinics
Saturday, July 25
6-8 yrs. old at 9 a.m., 9-12 yrs. old at 10 a.m.
Soccer cleats and shin guards encouraged
2020 Rhea County High School Golf Team annual select shot fundraiser tournament
WHEN: Saturday, Aug. 1, at 8:30 a.m.
Where: Dayton Golf and Country Club
What: 4-man select shot tournament
Who: The public is welcome to play. Walkups are also welcome to play.
Purpose: 1) The purpose of having the tournament is to raise funds for the RCHS boys and girls’ golf teams.
How can you help?: 1) Enter a team and come play. The cost to enter a team is $240.00, or $60.00/player.
2) Support the event by becoming a hole sponsor, for $50
3) Make Donations for prizes to be given away at the tournament. Prizes will be awarded for closest to the pin on hole No. 7 and hole No. 16.
Door prizes will be given out at the turn, during your round.
Schedule of events: 8:30 a.m. shotgun start—Lunch and drinks provided—Awards will be given out following the tournament—First and Second Place prizes awarded.
Thank you for your support of RCHS golf. Contact Coach Nathan Talley with questions at 423-488-5070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRYOUTS for the 2021 RCHS Baseball team will be held July 27 & 28 at Jim Rankin Field (RCHS) beginning at 4 p.m. each day.
Registration begins at 3:30 p.m., when prospective players should be there.
July 27-freshman/sophomores (some may be asked to attend both days)
In order to tryout, everyone must have a current physical.
Any questions: please text Coach Ray at 423-290-6099
2020-2021 Rhea County Boys Basketball Tryouts
July 29, 2020
Seniors 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Juniors 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Sophomores 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Rising Freshman 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
• Each player trying out must have a copy of a physical dated after April 15, 2020
• Players are asked to stay in the car until 10 minutes prior to tryouts times
• Temperature checks are required before entry into the gym
• Registration information will be collected prior to entry into the gym after temperature checks
• No locker room will be provided…Please come dressed for tryouts upon entry
• Equipment will be sanitized between tryout groups
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com